10/4/07

If you've got 10 mins to kill...

...you really oughta watch the clips from this game, Manchester vs Roma at Old Trafford (sorry it wont let me embed it). Nani, the manks' newest portugese winger, was amazing. Rooney was clinical, just sick. He doesn't even look where he is and just calmly hits a one timer across the goal mouth, off the post and in. It actually looks like a "lucky shot" until they show the final camera angle, the one from behind the goal, and you can see how luck had very little to do with it. It's just awesome to watch, IF you are a giant nerd, like me. Here is a 1 min version of just the Rooney goal, but the whole ten min deal I linked to above is way better.

Anyways, United were also lucky not to get scored on. I'd like to find the full game on-line somewhere, send me a link if you know where I can find full sporting events to watch. I have no TV, so I am missing the baseball playoffs right now, too. I saw some of the yankees get kicked tonight while I was at the bar. A happy hour with the other kids in the program, both our year and the 2nd years. Good times. I am acutally pulling for the Yanks tho'... I know, it's evil, but I like that Doug main-ka-wits or whatever. And I hate any team in the AL central not named the Twins, so fuck Cleveland.

No comments: