6/4/07

Think this hurts his status in Germany?

Hilarious. Sad. Sadly hilarious? I don't want to judge the Knight Rider of all people, but it sure seems like he maybe needs to cut back on the sauce. Also seems like someone ought to call child services. Clear the 6 mins from your schedule, this is worth it.

I am pretty sure this happened to me once too, except I was 19 and a freshman in college, not 55 and definitely not in front of my 12 year old daughter. Yikes.

Background: Hasselhoff being videotaped by his daughter as he lies on the floor trying to eat a hamburger. Trying being the operative word. The clip is hilarious, except the sad reality that it's his daughter filming and trying to talk sense into the apparent drunkard Hasselhoff has become.



Then, after watching that, you really oughta watch this muppet-spoof.

No comments: