5/24/07

editor's note

In disgust over my own bitching and whining post yesterday about the dour result of the Champion's League finals (in which I lambasted Italian footballers as cheats), I have deleted from the site. That level of intense negativity is not what I want to be projecting. If you would like a more balanced review of the game, that makes all of the same points (minus the disparaging parts about Italians), p-lease see espn's Jen Chang's blog post about it. It's quite good. Sorry to anyone I may have offended. (Well, I'm actually just sorta sorry... I do believe a lot of what I said, but I should have done it far more eloquently; there is a strong case to be made that Italians are dirty rotten cheats that do not deserve their current footballing supremacy... maybe someday I'll tackle it again)

No comments: