2/23/07

TGIF

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I am drunk at work and you are not. Eat your heart out. It was our founder's 65th B-Day, and there was cake and champagne and beer. At 3pm. Awesome. I had about 5 glasses, trying to be as discreet as possible, but I got called out on the third pour. I think it was because in a 45 minute span, I was the only one who went back to the bottle 5 times. And once you're called out day drinking in front of co-workers, you really have just two options: (A) shyly sip the third glass, but never finish it and leave it half full on a table in clear view of many co-workers while you go back to your desk with your tail between your legs, OR (B) laugh, make a joke along the lines of "I thought it was apple juice" and unabashedly pound two more glasses of champagne. I did (b), without the lame joke.

I fucking LOVE champagne, and I am not afraid to admit it. I especially like this one:

Thank God its Friday.

No comments: